‘Learning works best when people enjoy it’ – Louise Shepherd, Founder
We have three decades’ experience working with the private, public and third sectors, providing them first-class training and coaching that makes them more efficient, more productive and helps bring about a significant and lasting culture change.
We create bespoke, creative, fun courses that add real and long-term value to your organisation.
We focus our coaching on helping clients at every stage of their development to identify and overcome obstacles that an stand in the way of achieving their full potential.
We work 'in person' and online using collaborative tools such as Skype, Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
So what makes us different? What makes Imperial College London, the NSPCC, Wright & Wright Architects, Notting Hill Housing, The Institute of Cancer Research, Vitacress and The Royal Parks come back time and time again?
It’s simple but incredibly effective.
- We deliver exciting and engaging programmes that put delegates in real-world management and customer service situations
- We address specific skills gaps
- We provide training both 'in person' and via a choice of online platforms including Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams
- We use proven assessment techniques to enhance understanding and outcomes for individuals and teams
- We are passionate about the importance of coaching in connecting individual effectiveness with outstanding organisational performance
‘The Practical Skills for Managers course is some of the most helpful training I've taken so far. The online sessions via Zoom are engaging, collaborative and fun.’ – Manager, City, University of London
Our facilitators use creativity, theatre and a wealth of first-hand corporate experience to design and deliver exceptional management development courses that meet the requirements of a constantly-changing set of needs and priorities.
There are no ‘off the shelf’ packages relying on a painting-by-numbers methodology.
We can conduct one-off courses or large-scale, extended programmes of learning and development. Through these programmes we can:
- increase employee engagement, morale and motivation
- support your staff to respond and work together effectively whilst working remotely
- dramatically improve your customer service satisfaction
- support managers to maximise performance at every turn
If you want to know how we can help your organisation, call us on 07732 780 328 or email email@example.com today.
“Louise has been a much-valued associate of the Imperial staff development team for 14 years. [We had] a desire for better customer service and [she] delivered what I wanted the training to address.”
Steve Rathborn, Head of Organisational Design & Development, Imperial College London