‘Learning works best when people enjoy it’ – Louise Shepherd, Founder
We can tell you we have three decades’ experience working with the private, public and third sectors, giving them first-class training that makes them more efficient, more productive and helps to manage increased demand at a time of dwindling resources.
We can tell you we create bespoke, creative, fun courses that add real and long-term value to your service offering.
We can also tell you that we passionately believe that the public and those who serve them should benefit from the best possible levels of service and care.
But everyone’s going to tell you that.
So what makes us different? What makes Imperial College London, the NSPCC, Wright & Wright Architects, Notting Hill Housing, The Institute of Cancer Research, Vitacress and the Bar Standards Board come back time and time again?
It’s simple but incredibly effective.
- We deliver exciting and engaging programmes that put delegates in real-world management and customer service situations
- We address specific skills gaps
- We use scientifically-proven assessment techniques to enhance understanding and outcomes for individuals and teams
- We are your training partner, not an ad-hoc training provider. There’s a big difference
- We do it all under the watchful eye of Louise Shepherd, one of the industry’s most sought-after and respected corporate trainers
‘The course was fantastically practical. We were given concrete, pragmatic advice to assist in managing performance and behaviours, setting clear objectives and delivering constructive and effective feedback’ – Manager, London School of Economics
Our facilitators use creativity, theatre and a wealth of first-hand corporate experience to design and deliver exceptional management development courses that meet the requirements of a constantly-changing set of needs and priorities.
There are no ‘off the shelf’ packages relying on a painting-by-numbers methodology. What we do is governed by what you need. We can conduct one-off courses that address a specific skills gap or large-scale, extended programmes of learning and development to bring about a significant and lasting culture change.
Do you want…
- …to increase employee engagement, morale and motivation?
- …to dramatically improve your customer service provision?
- …your staff to buy in to a collective and supportive vision?
- …to make your good sales teams great sales teams?
- …managers who are also leaders, maximising performance at every turn?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, call us today on 07732 780 328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
“Louise has been a much-valued associate of the Imperial staff development team for 14 years. [We had] a desire for better customer service and [she] delivered what I wanted the training to address.”
Steve Rathborn, Head of Organisational Design & Development, Imperial College London